Momentum Care takes the security of your personal data very seriously. We will collect and use the information held only for the original purpose for which it was provided.
The information we will collect from or about you may include your name, address, National Insurance Number, email address and telephone number(s) and may also include other data, including sensitive data, that you provide. It will be used for the purposes that may include;
• Participation on our programmes
• Assisting service users to increase your life skills possibly to help you find and keep work,
• Collate management information, for evaluation purposes and to claim payment.
• Record keeping for employee’s in accordance with employment contracts.
• To maintain a record of relationships between Momentum and our supporters and donors
Storing your data
Your data will be stored on databases held in locations that have been tested for electronic and physical security and access will be permitted only to those with a need to know.
Processing your data
We will undertake the processing of your data in compliance with the Data Protection Act of 1998.
Sharing your data
We will not share your data with any third parties without your express permission unless:
• It is a clear legislative requirement
• It is assessed as being in your vital or legitimate interest
• To enable you to gain the maximum benefit from the programme and to comply with our legal obligations we may need to share the minimum necessary of your personal details. Failure to agree to the sharing data detailed above may restrict your ability to participate in our programmes
The right to access the personal data Rehab processes about you; if you want to exercise this right you need to submit a request in writing to the Rehab Data Protection Officer using the contact details below. Rehab will respond to the request within 30 days of receipt of the request.
The right to object to processing that is or is likely to cause substantial financial damage or distress to you or another; if you want to exercise this right you need to write to the Rehab Data Protection Officer using the contact details below, stating what processing you object to and why it is causing, or is likely to cause financial damage or distress. Rehab will consider the request and respond within 21 days to confirm whether the objection is accepted.
The right to request Rehab to rectify, block, erase or destroy inaccurate information; if you want to exercise this right you need to write to the Rehab Data Protection Officer using the contact details below setting out the information and the reasons you wish it to be rectified etc. We will consider the request and respond within 21 days to confirm whether the request is accepted.
Rehab Data Protection Officer – DataProtectionOfficer@rehabgroup.eu
8 Central Boulevarde